SrbJunCh. Nyírségfia Tangó
BIRTH DATE: 23.06.2010.
Natural short tailed
There have been no epilepsy among close relatives (siblings and ancestors mentioned in pedigree)
- 26 May 2012 - CACIB Komárom - E2, RCAC, RCACIB
- 01 October 2011 - CACIB Grand Prix Komárom - E2
- 18 September 2011 - CACIB Baska Topola - E1, Best Junior
- 17 September 2011 - CAC Turija - Excellent 1, Best Junior
- 14 August 2011 - Balassagyarmat CAC - E1
- 06 August 2011 - Pápa CAC - E1, HPJ (Best Junior)
- 09 July 2011 - WDS Paris - Exellent 2
- 18 June 2011 - OMSE CAC Budapest - E1, HPJ (Best Junior)
CHARACTER:Tango has unique lineage. Her father is Szófogadás Vezércsillag a beautiful male imported from Finland, Tango inherited her oblique lined eyes and rarely dark pigments from him. She has different character that the others. She is not continuously following humans, she is happy as well is she is alone in the garden, protecting all of us. She likes the other home-dogs, boys love her the most, but stranger cannot come into the garden. She is sweet at home with the humans and grateful for all good words. So Tango is the only dog amongst our mudis who think themselves being human.
Because of the shyness of Tangó -even if this was not seen at the puppies of her in litter "C"-, I did not want to breed her and decided to find her a new home. She moved to her new family in the beginning of the summer of 2013. She is the only dog there having much more care and love than here in the kennel amongst the other dogs and it seems she needed this for being more balanced.
Tangó 1st days with the new owners: