Hungarian Grand Champion,
Junior World Winner 2015, MME Junior Club Winner 2015,
HJCh, HSCh, HCh Köves-bérci Betyár Igéző "Rookie"
23 April 2014 - February 2022 (Lyme disease)
COLOUR: merle (white/fawn carrier)
HEIGHT: 43 cm
There have been no epilepsy among close relatives (siblings and ancestors mentioned in pedigree)
Health tests: Hip HDA, knee 0/0, elbow free - official cerificate number at MKOE 331/2015 (documents)
HERDING TEST: Passed 10 May 2015
BREEDING TEST: Breedable 06 July 2015
CHARACTER TEST: Passed 06 July 2015 (120/120)
- 19 May 2019 -Kapuvár CAC: E1, Champion CAC, Best Opposite Sex (judge: A Korózs)
- 18 May 2019 - Pápa CAC afternoon show: E1, Champion CAC, Best of Breed (judge: S Szabó)
- 18 May 2019 - Pápa CAC morning show: E1, Champion CAC, Best of Breed, Best Hungarian Breed 2nd place (judge: Zs Bíró)
- 14 July 2018 - Szombathely Savaria Winner night CAC - E1, Champion CAC, BOS (judge: Balázsovits J-né)
- 14 July 2018 - Szombathely Savaria Winner CACIB - E1, Champion CAC, CACIB (judge: Ruth Wagner)
- 20 August 2017 - Herend CAC 2017 - E1, ChampionCAC Judge: László I.)
- 23 April 2017 - Mosonmagyaróvár CAC 2017 - E1, CAC (Judge: Dr. Hargitai G.)
- 08 October 2016 - Komárom Crufts Qualification Show: E2, resCAC
- 22 May 2016 - Kapuvár CAC: E1, CAC, BOS
- 21 February 2016 - FeHoVa Budapest CACIB: E1, Intermediate CAC
- 10 October 2015 - Komárom Crafts Qualification Show CACIB 2015 - E1, Intermediate CAC
- 14 June 2015 - Milan World Dog Show 2015 - Junior World Winner2015
- 07 June 2015 - Salföld Fényes MK ClubCAC - E2
- 07 June 2015 - Salföld - Breeding exam: Breedable, Character test 120/120
- 24 May 2015 - Mosonmagyaróvár CAC, E1, HPJ, Best Junior
- 10 May 2015 - Portelek, MME (Hungarian Mudi Association) Club Show 2015 - E1, HPJ, Junior Club Winner 2015!
- 10 May 2015 - Portelek, MME Herding exam - Successful Herding test
- 12 April 2015 - Pécs CAC, E1, HPJ
- 13 February 2015 - Budapest CACIB, FeHoVa - K2
- 12 February 2015 - Budapest CACIB, FeHoVa - K1, HPJ
Rookie’s life began sadly. He was bought by an Austrian lady for Obedience, and was taken at 8 weeks old and when Rookie was 4 months old, I red on Internet that she complained about the little puppy, because she was not satisfied with him. She could not handle, "aggressive" behaviour, what she wrote… So I took Rookie back. I was very nervous when I went for him to Győr, how could be the 5-month-old aggressive dog, because a friend had brought from him from Vienna to an agility competition to Győr. When I got there, the dog walked calmly amongst the strangers in the crowd, there was no sign of aggression. I got back one of the most balanced puppy I have ever had. Now it is clear It was an incredible luck, after the bad beginning, both for me, and the puppy too. We soon found the final owner, who Rookie went to dog with school, was taught, not to bark strangers, what was thought by the 1st owner "uncontrollable aggression." He lives now at Mosonmagyaróvar and works in veterinary clinic as managing director, of course he welcomes the patients, too.
I can take Rookie to shows and I have the mating right, too. He will be one of the most promising Studs. I hope the owner will continue working with him, I am grateful to the final owner, Dr Nándor Tombácz to give him a loving home and that he became a balanced happy adult dog.