Junior Europe Winner12, HJCh Köves-bérci Betyár Derűs Dáma
BIRTH DATE: 03 November 2011
HEIGHT: 39,5 cm
(Professional measurement on 01 June 2013 by dr. Veronika Herendy)
There have been no epilepsy among close relatives (siblings and ancestors mentioned in pedigree)
Health tests: Hip HDA, sholder and elbow free - official cerificate number at MKOE 246/13 (documents)
HERDING TEST: Passed 25 May 2013
BREEDING TEST: Breedable 20 April 2013
CHARACTER TEST: Passed 20 April 2013
- 26 September 2015 - Kisújszállás, 1st Mudi Festival: the Best Adult Female of the festival. At the afternoon BIS, she became the 2nd best mudi of the Festival from the 45 entered mudis based on the voting of 6 master breeder and an FCI show judge!
- 14 February 2013 - Budapest, FeHoVa-CACIB - E1, HPJ
- 07 October 2012 - Bucharest EuroDogShow - E1, Junior Europe Winner 2012
- 15 September 2012. - Pápa CAC - E1, HPJ
- 02 September 2012. - Budatest, OMSE CAC - E1, HPJ
- 12 August 2012. - Esztergom CAC - E2
- 19 May 2012. - WDS Salzburg - Very Promising, Best Puppy
If I could I would keep always at least one of the puppies of my Vihar each of her litter. Beside this all the 3 litter sisters of Dáma went abroad, so I even more wanted to keep her, but a very nice couple came and they agreed to take Dáma in co-ownership, so Dáma moved to a new home, but luckily she comes back frequently. If you look at Dáma you can see the main aims of mine with her parents: beautiful and elegant body structure, but a bit smaller than the mother app. 40 cm. Dáma is anyway a very nice dog, she also has a job, works in a flower shop together her owner. There is one complain of her that she loves to do naughty things, if there is nothing to do, she finds one in the garden or takes out the pillows into the garden.
At a show the judge told me that „you should do agility with this dog”, but unfortunately she won’t do this fun, she is ”just” a happy family dog.