HCh Köves-bérci Betyár Csincsi
BIRTH DATE: 10 January 2011
HEIGHT: 42,5 cm
There have been no epilepsy among close relatives (siblings and ancestors mentioned in pedigree)
Health tests: Hip HDA, elbow free - official cerificate number at MKOE 331/2014; patella 0/0 (documents)
HERDING TEST: Passed 22 June 2014
BREEDING TEST: 05 October 2014 - Breedable
CHARACTER TEST: 05 October 2014 - Passed
- 05 October 2014 - Tordas, Breeding test: Breedable
- 20 September 2014 - Miskolc RetroCAC - E1, CAC, BOS
- 20 September 2014 - Miskolc CAC - E1, CAC
- 22 June 2014 - Bugac, Herding instinct test: Passed
- 07 June 2014 - Komárom CACIB - E1
- 11 May 2014 - Székesfehérvár, CACIB - E1, CAC, Res.CACIB
- 13 October 2013 - Budakeszi, MESZ CACIB - E1, CACIB, BOB
- 19 May 2013 - Budapest, World Dog Show - Excellent
- 18 May 2013 - Gödöllő, Hungarian National Breeds World Cup - Excellent2, Res.CAC
- 03 November 2012 - Budapest, Strázsa MKSZ Derby - E1, CAC, Derby Winner, Best of Breed
- 15 September 2012 - Budapest, OMSE CAC - E1, CAC, BOB, RBOG1
(The characterisation is written by of the owner of Csincsi, Georgina Csizmadia)
We brought away Csincsi from the breeder when she was 10 weeks old, and she made us surprised already in the first few days, as it turned out how extremely clever she was and how excellent instincts she had. Since today any kind of sports, tests or dog-activities we tried, the trainers, judges all praised very seriously her working ability. We already tried the following sports: obedience, flyball, agility, herding, mantrailing, canicross. If we speak about work, Csincsi should not be motivated, only I try to reach her in speed and talent. She loves working and does everything on 110% and she knows no fear… She learnt to bring back the ball very quickly, as found it out it will be quicker thrown away if she brings it back than we go to pick it up.
Beside all these she is a very friendly dog, loving all humans and when we are indoor she becomes a lapdog and when we are inside she never barks; even in the garden she just barks with “reason”. She loves her pillow and even when I wash it she comes with me to help to have it sooner back.
She goes also well with other dogs, loves to smell them all when we meet.