BIRTH DATE: 31 January 2018
COLOUR: fawn (fakó) / genetically merle
HEIGHT: 41,5 cm
There have been no epilepsy among close relatives (siblings and ancestors mentioned in pedigree)
Health tests: DM free (DNA tested Genomia/Vetascien #114B/205)
Click here for DNA profile
HDC (MKOE476/2019), ED free (MKOE12/2020), Patella 0/0
BREEDING TEST: Passed 31 August 2019, Székesfehérvár
CHARACTER TEST: Passed 31 August 2019, Székesfehérvár
FCI Natural HERDING Aptitude TEST: Passed (Good) 2018.08.25.
Planned Litter Zs
- 06 October 2019 - Komárom, CACIB Derby: E2, ResCAC (T Jakkel)
- 31 August 2019 - Székesfehérvár MME (Hungarian Mudi Assoc) Special CAC: E2, Res.CAC (Szabóné Iványi K.)
- 17 August 2019 - Devecser, CAC for Herding Dogs: E1, CAC (Udvardiné L. Ilona)
- 13 July 2019 - Kapuvár CACIB: E2 (judge: Korózs G.)
- 18 May 2019 - Pápa CAC afternoon show: E1, HPJ (judge: S Szabó)
- 18 May 2019 - Pápa CAC morning show: E1, HPJ, Best Opposite Sex, Best Junior (judge: Zs Bíró)
- 18 August 2018 - Szentendre, MME (Hungarian Mudi Association) Special Show - Very promising puppy 2 (judge: Tamas Jakkel)
- 14 July 2018 - Szombathely Savaria Winner night CAC - Very promising 1, Best minor puppy (judge: Balázsovits J-né)
- 14 July 2018 - Szombathely Savaria Winner CACIB - Very promising 2 (judge: Ruth Wagner)
- 01 July 2018 - Herend CAC: Very promising 1, Best minor puppy (Hargitai G.)
- 23 June 2018 - GrandPrix, Budapest CACIB: Promising (Hódosi J)
- 05 May 2018 -Zalaegerszeg CAC – Very promising 1, Best Minor Puppy (G Hargitai.)
Habo has a unique personality, even if at first this seems to be trite, nomen est omen. She's Habóka (meaning „scatterbrainy”).
She is a young mudi lady, very active, very lively, very crazy, with excellent apport skills.
However, it looks like her appearance will be charming, too. She has nice proportions, even if she is an adolescent. She has good angles, a nice top line. Her pigment is also excellent, her reddish-fawn color is unique.