Dogs for sale
If you are interested, please read our questions with red at the bottom of this page and answer them in the application email.
Please note that mudi is first of all a working dog, we wait potential owners who plan to do some activity together with his/her dog.
We have puppies for SALE!
I would call everyone's attention that choosing a mudi puppy is for a quite long time, app for 15 years.
Please, not the color should be the main point in choosing! Consider the temperament, the aim of the litter first!
If it is mentioned "suggested for sport" it does not mean that the puppy is not good enough for show -as luckily in mudi the sport and show lines are not separated-, but it means that we expect such body structure and temperament that will be a good basis for a certain activity/sport. (You can see for example KBB Eszes a very sporty dog, who is also a multi show Champion.)
Please read more at the litters' page!
YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION AT THE "PLANNED LITTER" PAGE.
we do not sell puppies to countries where quarantine is needed
we do not sell puppies to countries where unusually long procedure is needed for the import and puppies can not be taken earlier than 4 months of age
we sell puppies just with reference to the following countries:
to USA just with reference of a responsible mudi owner or with the own vet and local dog school/trainer
to Switzerland just with acceptable reference based on previous experience in dog training and if needed acceptance of attending at online training courses
WE JUST SELL PUPPIES IF SOMEONE COMES PERSONALLY TO PICK UP THE PUPPY. In spite of we know responsible shipping companies we want to meet the owner. There is no exemption.
We had lately some unfortunate experiences, and therefore we have less trust and more safety precautions in the future.
Our contract is modified will have more exact steps in case of its breach. And it is strongly recommended to read it and follow to avoid future inconveniences.
We do not sell to dealers. We ask the future owners to come to pick up the puppy personally. If flight travel is needed, we just agree taking the puppy in the passengers' cabin with human.
In your inquiry if you would like to buy or reserve a puppy, please give some information shortly about the following issues,
1. How do you spend a typical day of yours? (How would your dog see it?)
2. Do you have or did you have any dog(s)? (If yes how many, at what age and what kind of breeds, please share with us your "doggy" experience.)
3. How do you plan to keep your puppy? (Outdoor, indoor, outdoor / indoor? Where would be the "place"? Where would the puppy spend the day and the night?
4. Why would you like to take the puppy from our kennel?
5. What are your plans with the little one? What do you want to do together? How do you imagine the first 1.5 years? Do you want a family dog or a hobby dog (who spends time with its owner)? Would there be 1 owner or more, the family? Do you plan any sports?
6. If you plan sports together, what kind of sport, and what level do you already do it? What methods or trainers do you like?
7. Do you want to breed? Or do you plan to go to shows? If not, you plan to spay your pet, and if yes, at what age?
8. How do you plan to feed your puppy?
9. What do you think you would do if your Mudi would be barking? What would you possibly do if your young dog would bark the strangers (dogs, humans)?
10. What temperament dog are you looking for? What do you think what kind of puppy suits you?
Thank you in advance, this will help us to find the best choice.
We ask the future owners to stay in touch with us, and give updates about their dogs.
You can find useful recommendations about feeding and physical training in the addendum, which are conditions for the warranty.
We had lately some unfortunate experiences, and therefore our contract is modified will have more exact steps in case of its breach. And it is strongly recommended to read it and follow to avoid future inconveniences.